Translate

Friday, July 3, 2015

The Big Move!

We ordered our trailer from Tumbleweed and had it delivered to the side driveway of my parent's house by Eagle Trailer Manufacturing. After one night, a burned out clutch, and a tired Dad my trailer ended up in this corner of our backyard. There was much gratitude on my end and a mechanic bill on my Dad's but we now needed a plan to move the trailer into a better permanent work spot.
 

Now that it's here, how to move it? Two wheel dollies and some plywood got this trailer moving! The Brute Squad spent the day working on the relocation. *Special thanks to the Brute Squad: Carinna, Charlie, Jacob, Marie, and Max* 
 Tomorrow Jacob, and I will work on getting the fascia all screwed in place, more pictures to come!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment